NSH's Guiding Operational Principles:
- Our primary objective is to deliver high quality medical care with services provided at competitive prices.
- We strive to have the most advanced technology in the markets we serve.
- NSH recognizes the unique nature of each market and allows autonomy in the management and operation of each facility.
- Physicians are actively engaged in the governance of each facility.
- We recognize and acknowledge our patients, physicians, and the community at large.
- Our goal is to provide an environment where physicians are involved in every aspect of the delivery of care.
- NSH employs a highly skilled staff with a high nurse to patient ratio. This results in more personal care and attention, fewer infections, better pain control, faster recovery and shorter lengths of stay.